Wednesday 10 June 2009

My Swordhand Is Singing

My Swordhand Is Singing is a terrific tale of terror by Marcus Sedgwick. In seventeenth century russia in in a dark desolate forest evil is stirring. In the small isolated town of chust something petrifying is about to happen. Now a father and son, along with help from nomadic travellers must battle strange supernatural beings that are about to rise.in this time of terror one weapon can destroy the living dead one slash and the undead are dead once more.

We read this book in Ms. Orton's English class and we would recommend to anyone, especially over 5 as it is quite scary and there are some complicated words and some swearing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read this a year ago and really liked it.

When I started I just couldn't put it down and I loved the ending.